Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 1/2 Habits-Strengths and Weaknesses

WEEK 1 THING 1 ABOUT THE PROGRAM: AN INTRODUCTION



I read the blog and discovered 23 Things. I listened to the pod cast about lifelong learners and about 7 1/2 Habits.





WEEK 1 THING 2: 7 1/2 Habits-Strengths and Weaknesses



The habit that is the easiest for me is number 2. I can accept responsibility for my own work and complete assignments on time. I am not afraid to ask for help from coworkers or use a book to find the answers. The hardest habit for me is number 4, which is to be a competent effective learner, to have confidence in myself. I have trouble with this because, how can you be confident when you are tackling something that you have never seen or tried before.



WEEK 2: BLOGGING



I registered my own blog and added several posts.

No comments: