Tuesday, July 3, 2007

WEEK 9 PODCASTS, VIDEO & DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO ACTIVITY # 20

I really liked YouTube. I selected several podcasts to review. I liked the urban chef: spinach and ricatto dumplings. He showed you step by step how to make the dish, but not the measurements. It looked good especially at 10:30 in the morning. I then looked at several podcasts in the film and animation category. I viewed amazing chain reaction-the way things go. This was fab! Contained a mega chain event of sparklers, pirotechnics, coke bottle, wheel, tires,
ball on fire that swung round and round a pole like a tether ball, and oil fires. Great use of chemical reactions, chemistry and physics at work.

I learned how to unlock your car with a tennis ball, but was not impressed with how to unlock your car with your cell phone---bad reviews. don't watch it!
How to hack a coke machine was rather disterbing-teaching people how to steal cokes!

I then typed in Melissa Manchester and got several podcasts of her performances. It was like a blast from the past. Check it out!

Check out the link for YouTube and have fun! http://marylandlibrarieslearningacts.blogspot.com/2007/01/discover-youtube-and-few-sites-that.html

No comments: